Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Weekend at Mimi's

This weekend, Mummy & Daddy took me to Mimi’s! Yep! We went to Mississippi for a little weekend visit. The car ride was fun. Mummy would watch movies on her DVD player and then when she wanted a break, she let me climb up on her lap. I like that. Then whenever I got to go potty there was just so many smells. So many… I couldn’t concentrate. Once I got to Mimi’s house, I met a cat that was not very interested in playing with. I tried and tried to tell her that I was sweet and fun, but she wouldn’t buy it. Oh well. I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran… WOW! Then on Saturday, Mummy laid a picnic blanket outside to read and let me roam around. I found a secret spot in the woods and found an amazing patch that I had to stick my face and nose in.. Then I rolled and rolled around in it. Then I heard Mummy calling me. I found my way back to her and she was not happy with me. Next thing I know she’s sticking me in a bucket and washing me down with COLD COLD COLD water! IT WAS SO COLD!!! Then she had me sit out on the backporch for awhile and then let me back in. I think she forgave me. Then Daddy woke up from his LONG nap and I was happy again. Mimi and Daddy had to tell Mummy that I’m just a dog and sometimes I roll around in poop. I’m so glad for Mimi and Daddy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

At least it was just poop. When Blondie was alive she loved to find dead things to roll in. Smells worse than poop!!! Glad everyone had fun in Mississippi!