
Hi!
I'm Sahsha!! Mummy said to invite you over for a little while and show you around.

First, let me say.. Mummy is a little crazy about window clings... Window clings are adorned on every window, door with glass, and mirrors in the house.
She was so giddy when she found this nativity scene this year...


Mummy is crazy about purple and she loves these purple gumball flowers. Daddy placed the deer so it looks like it's munching on her flowers. hehehehehheh


Here's one of the nativity scenes:

A couple of Mummy's favorite ornaments:

This was actually a card we got a couple years ago from Mimi.

This is a musical ornament that plays "Canon in D".. Mummy's most favorite song in the whole world.

This is actually a pin that Mummy never wore. She got it at a Home Interiors function or something and thought it would look good on the tree. It did!

This is the mother/daughter ornament from Hallmark from Mimi to Mummy. Mummy cherishes it and always puts it on the tree first.

This is a heart locket and opens up to a wedding picture and a scripture that says, "love is patient, love is kind... "
These are stained glass angels handmade by our Aunt Cindy. They are peppered throughout the house in almost every window. They protect us and stay all year round. Mummy really likes them and wanted me to show you.


I hope you enjoyed the tour of our home. Mummy says she can't wait to see yours!!!

WOW!! That was hard work!!! I AM POOPED!!!

For more Christmas home tours, check out:
http://boomama.net/2008/12/15/christmas-tour-of-homes-2008/
7 comments:
It's beautiful, I love it all. I have the same Thomas Kinkade Christmas card ornament on my tree. :-) Thanks for having us in your home.
cute commentary!
Cute dog! Beautiful tree! Thanks so much for giving the tour!
Enjoyed the tour! Thanks so much for opening your home to us.
Merry Christmas!
Sahsha,
Please tell your Mummy the house looks beautiful and thanks for sharing! I especially love the huge tree!!! Wish I had room for a big tree. I hope you enjoy Christmas. Love ya!
Hey there Aunt Kate!
Mummy said this was a good way to get her motivated to get the house ready.
Mummy saw some of the other houses and decided she needs to definitely step it up. Time just got away from us this year. She's already mapping out next year.
Newcomers: Mummy is so happy ya'll came by!! She'll check out your houses too as soon as she has time.
Merry Merry Christmas!!!
I can't believe you have flowers outside at Christmas. Definitely not happening where I live! LOL.
Your decorations are lovely!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment