
Mummy and Daddy took me to Mimi’s house for Thanksgiving! It was lots of fun. I ran and ran and ran and played with this big ball. I had so much fun! Mummy even slipped me some treats from the table! Aunt Stacey and Uncle James said everyone got sickey at the last minute and couldn’t come. I really wanted to play with Jacob and the twins. That would have been great. Mummy, Daddy & Mimi played games and left a lot to out shopping. I really love grandpa’s chair when he’s not sitting in it. It’s so big and comfortable!
2 comments:
Sahsha,
That's a great picture of you (& Mummy & Daddy)! Has your mummy got her Christmas decorating done yet? My outside is done, but the tree inside has no decorations, yet. Can't wait to see pics on the 15th!
Hi Aunt Kate!!!
No, Mummy gets home and is really tired and hasn't gotten ANY decorating done. Don't worry though, she'll make her deadline... she always does!!!
Post a Comment