Welcome to the Christmas Tour of Homes.
We wish you a joyful and blessed Christmas!
Grab your hot chocolate and come join us in our virtual open house.
For those of you visiting for the first time, I'm Sahsha. I'm a sweet lovable and sometimes ornery Shi-Tzu mix. I belong to Mummy and Daddy. I also entertain the new addition to the house, Drew. He's funny.. and he lets me have the leftovers of his squash and apples. He drops them on the floor for me all the time..
Okay, here we go:
Mummy had a little trouble with the wreath this year... after many attempts.. she decided to NOT do the wreath. It was too stressful.
Some of Mummy's favorite ornaments this year are: The cloisonne ornament Mimi got for us from China. The cute pear ornament Trudie gave us from the Caymans, the stained glass star handmade by Aunt Cindy long ago and this handmade angel made from dough given to Mummy by Elaine. The red hat and pink hat ornament from Trudie is another favorite.
Mummy decided to display the cards along the bar this year.
The nativity scene.
Another nativity scene (window clings).. a little battery operated candle illuminates it at night.. Mummy needs to replace the batteries but she hasn't gotten around to that yet.
And the reason why Christmas is extra special this year: Drew.
A merry merry Christmas to you and your family!
Check out the more Christmas Tour of Homes at The Nester
"Unto us a child is Born"


4 comments:
Your family is adorable! Is Drew walking? How old is he? Mine are 11months the 18th...almost walking...I'm a nervous wreck.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Christmas season. Thanks for stopping by Hope Abound.
Your tree is lovely and your little guy is adorable!~Thanks for stopping by!
This totally gets me in the Christmas mood!
I love the cards along the bar idea - so cool!
Post a Comment