Monday, July 17, 2006


I read somewhere on the internet that if you have a bell on the door, the dog will associate that noise with going potty and eventually when they need to go out they'll ring the bell.
Okay.. I couldn't find a bell, so I had this little wind chime that I attached to the door where Sahsha could reach it.. and we had been working randomly for three days on it... and last night.. I was ironing, Steve was watching TV and all of a sudden I heard the little chimes and SAHSHA WAS AT THE DOOR!!! She needed to go out!!! I got all excited and said, "THE BABY NEEDS TO GO OUT!!!!"

Sahsha and I ran outside and she tee-teed and I gave her a treat. It's was like 3 minutes total! So AWESOME!! Steve was completely amazed!!! So daggone smart our little Sahsha beans is!!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

~~~
Oh, her hair is growing back around her nose... getting to look more and more like a snauzer.
Hmmm...

No comments: