Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I AM SO PROUD!!!

Sahsha is going to be the FEATURED PET OF THE DAY at PetShed.com on July 22nd!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!
Oh my goodness! I'm so proud!!!
Here's a sneak peak: http://www.petshed.com/testimonials.asp?pow=2006-07-22-1
Isn't she a doll!!?
I've entered her in the Petplace.com pet of the day contest too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It rained again all weekend for Sahsha. We did get some time and exercise in outside though. I took her on a new path and she couldn't be happier. Loves the smell of new things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'll try again this week to get her to the Doggie Park on Thursday; Hope there is no rain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was so freaked out with all the fireworks and banging last night..
She whined and whined and cried until we put her in bed with us.
Once we finished watching our movie we put her back in her kennel.
I've got the Mommy ears now. I can always hear her but Steve can't. It's so funny.
I'll be like, "Is she barking?" And Steve is like, "I don't hear anything". We check on her and I've locked her out on the patio by accident again and she's barking to come inside.
Funny!
I SOOOO got this Mommy thing down! Nothing to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: