Sahsha is where our little family started.
She's our sweet shih-tzu mix.
This chronicles her life and adventures.
Hope you enjoy.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Didn't go to Daddy's Softball game last night
Mummy took me out for a walk yesterday.. Finally.. no more rain! I had so much fun on my walk. So many things I can put in my mouth and run away with. Hehehe. Daddy had a softball game at 9:30 but Mummy and I didn’t go. She wanted to get to bed early; What’s so great about this sleep thing? Umpth! I wished I had went to the softball park to play with everyone. Mummy so disciplined. Can’t she ever just relax? Goodness! Daddy tries so hard to get her to lighten up. Before Daddy went to his game he warmed up and took me out for a run. It was so fun!!! I have to actually work at keeping up with Daddy now! Before I would outrun him and drag him along with my leash! He’s still no match for me though! When Daddy came home he found me chewing on incense sticks. He was not happy with me at all. I thought they were strange flavored chewy sticks. I didn’t know. And there were these incense cones in a little jar and I thought they were treats. Hope he doesn’t find that I was munching on those either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment