The Adventures of Sahsha

Sahsha is where our little family started.
She's our sweet shih-tzu mix.
This chronicles her life and adventures.
Hope you enjoy.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My First Christmas party

Last Friday night I went over one of Mummy & Daddy’s friends house for a Christmas party. They had a doggie named Vegas. She was fun when she wasn’t sniffing me and getting all up in my face. Daddy likes to smother me and doesn’t let me fight my battles myself. Mummy’s more understanding. She knows what it’s like to be a girl. Vegas kept eating my food for some reason. But she sure doesn’t eat like me. I just eat a couple bites and walk away but Vegas eats like it’s her last meal and someone had to take the bowl away from her! Mummy even needed to stand in front of me and veer her away while I munched. I was able to jump in and out of the window with ease while Vegas needed help. Hahahahahahah.. It’s cool being a bigger dog… hahahahahaha.. I didn’t play much.. too many people and too much going on that I wanted to see.. and Mummy kept putting that stupid leather jacket on me to show off. I wouldn’t mind except it was SOO hot! We left way too early for me;
Posted by SAHSHA at 10:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter

Blogs Mummy Likes

  • BooMama
    9 months ago
  • Brian & Kate
    10 years ago
  • Deeanne Gist - www.deeannegist.com - Inspirational Romance Author
  • Figures... In my Art and My Life
    6 years ago
  • Gitz
    9 years ago
  • Marriage Confessions
    6 years ago
  • One Minute Writer
    10 years ago
  • The Glamorous Life
    13 years ago
  • The LPM Blog
  • ZOE THE CAT!
    15 years ago

Followers

Places Mummy likes to Go:

  • PetPlace
  • Alternatives for Animal Health
  • AAHA
  • Petco - my favorite store! (except when I get my nails clipped!)

My Adventure Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (46)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • My First Christmas party
      • Didn't go to Daddy's Softball game last night
      • Rain rain rain
      • My adventures last night
      • Did you know I’m 9 months old now?
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (11)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.