Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Adventure!

Daddy took me on a long walk today!
We walked and walked and sometimes we would run and run.
We ran over the crosswalk and walked over to the pond. We then ran back over the crosswalk. There were all these people on all these bicycles all over the place. Daddy would have to keep me close when he saw one of these bikers coming
We went to the park and there were kids and people everywhere. A couple of the kids came over and petted on me.
We walked and then ran through one of the trails behind the park.
We finally got home and I was so tired. Me and daddy came in to see mommy, but she was taking a nappy poo.
I think daddy is going to give me a bath tonight. I hope he does, because I am stinky poo and I secretly love my baths.

No comments: