Sahsha is where our little family started.
She's our sweet shih-tzu mix.
This chronicles her life and adventures.
Hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Woe to me!
OH! What a terrible terrible weekend I had!!!! It was so horrible! I got into so much trouble, with Mummy especially. The fireworks scared me and everytime I went out I couldn’t go poopies !! So… I poopied in the house last night. After Mummy yelled for a bit, I laid on her lap and looked dejected and she felt sorry for me. She even let me sleep in my crate without the door closed. Of course, I got up in the morning and decided I couldn’t wait anymore so I peed in front of her bathroom on the rug and pooppied in the living room. Needless to say, I’ve lost all my open crate privileges! Mummy even said she won’t let me sleep in the bedroom with them anymore and I’m now banished to the kitchen. What to do! What to do! Woe to me Woe to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment