Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hiatus

Blogging at this time will be on a hiatus as Sahsha's Mummy & Daddy deal with a family crisis. Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your post on Lproof.org and I just felt like I needed to let you know I will be praying for you during this time.

Ashley
pogcrazy@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Saw your post on the LPM blog. I am so sorry for your loss and will be lifting you and your family up in prayer.

Deena Peterson said...

I saw you on the LPM blog. Oh, sweetie, my heart goes out to you! I will be praying...rest in His peace. I know it's hard, but it is the best thing for you at this time. Cry out to Him and let Him hold you in His mighty arms. He knows your pain, and He cares deeply.

Delete said...

i saw your post on Beth Moore's site. I am lifting you up and praying that you found your way to CT. I'm so sorry about you pain.

Jennifer