Sahsha is where our little family started.
She's our sweet shih-tzu mix.
This chronicles her life and adventures.
Hope you enjoy.
Monday, February 26, 2007
New Friends
I made a new friend. On Saturday morning, a little kitty cat came to our patio and camped out for awhile avoiding the rain. She had pretty red rhine stone collar but no tag with contact information. Mummy put out a little blanket for her and some food and I was not pleased. Eventually I learned she was a friend and we played and played and played. Then the kitty went away. Must have went back home. I miss my little friend very much. Then yesterday, I learned to play with Boomer! It was great! Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me! It was great. Boomer’s still a puppy, but no match for me!!! I can still outrun him any ole day! He chased me in a circle and I faked left, then I faked right and took off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment