Tuesday, April 25, 2006

SAHSHA GOES TO THE MAILBOX!

Sahsha and I took an excursion yesterday to the mailbox! Last time it was quite a traumatic experience for her but yesterday it was quite FUN! She walked with me for a little while until a little Chinese man passed by and said, "Hey puppy!" And Sahsha started to following him! I kept calling her and she was just off and running! The man was like, "Wanna come home with me little girl?? Come on!" LOL! She just loves the company of man! Little slut!
Then we go to the mailbox and there's these three little girls.. one of them is so excited to see the puppy she just screams and Sahsha tries to run off into the parking lot.
(Thank goodness we bought a leash for her today!! It's pink!)
Anyways the little girls picked her up petted her, played with her, hugged her.. and Sahsha was just as happy as she could be. So we're on our way home and we meet another neighbor! Man! We've been living in that apartment complex for about three years and Sahsha has more friends than us! Crazy!!! There's this really big guy working on something next to his car and starts talking to me and wanted to know all about Sahsha. He was surprised about the Shih-Tzu / Chihuauha mix and told me not to hit her just make a loud noise that scares her and that'll keep her straight. That's what Steve keeps telling me too.
Sometimes I just lose my temper though!
This is excellent training when it comes time for babies. Steve will have to learn that he can sleep when he gets old! And I will have to learn gentleness and patience and how to do things with love.
I have a spray bottle when she starts acting up though.

Poor Sahsha we didn't put any food for her out last night so she woke up really hungry.
We are taking her on a trip to Natchez, MS this weekend. We bought one of those pop up carriers things and I think it'll work GREAT!
Dad is going to love her!
Can't wait to see how she does on a 6 hour trip in the car.
Will be HILARIOUS!

No comments: