Monday, April 17, 2006


This weekend with Sahsha was so fun!


We had a blast.
She can really tire you out.
She's such a cutie though!
She just makes us laugh and laugh
She didn't wake us up last night with her crying or whimpering. Steve
figured out she was just hungry and we need to keep her bowl full of
food. We need to feed her more, she's WAY TOO SKINNY!
She sleeps most of the day and then gets a burst of energy and plays.
Quite aggressive at times with her playing. Need to get her socialized more to other puppies or dogs.
She does NOT like the outside world.
LOL!
She gets real scared if we go too far from home.
I took her to our park in our apartment complex.. I think I've traumatized her.
She was just not pleased at all.
She still craps on the carpet but pees on the puppy training pads.
Hilarious.

No comments: