Monday, June 26, 2006

Bad weekend for Sahsha.

When Sahsha gets scared; she hides under the table.
She's so cute!!!!

Since we haven't taken her outside in a long time with the rain and everything she was quite agitated yesterday.
She tee teed on the floor, I spanked her and sent her to the kitchen locked up. Then I guess she was trying to sleep and I was petting her and she nipped me. Spanked her again, in the kitchen again. She had such a bad weekend. Always getting into trouble.. poor little baby. I took her to play and run at the school and she was sooo damn happy! She didn't know what to do with herself!!! She ran and ran and couldn't stop! So funny.l I brought her back home and she was passed out on the floor within 5 minutes.
That's all she needed.. was to use up all her pent up energy; She just wasn't jiggy with sitting on the bed watching a movie with her momma.

No comments: