Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ramblings

Hi Everyone, sorry we have been out of touch for awhile.
You know how it goes:
You log onto the computer to update the blog, then you have find the pictures, then realize you never uploaded them. You plug in the camera, but something is not working and you have to retrace the thousands of cords to make sure everything is hooked up, then there’s a new message notification, you check email, reply to some, file other ones, delete all the zillion spam, remember that I had to mail that birthday card out, oh! Where’s the stamps, there they are! Where’s the address book? Oh maybe its in one of the 4 yahoo accounts I keep, no, it’s on that piece of paper, in that drawer in the kitchen… mercy! Look at this drawer! I need to reorganize it, I probably should clean up the kitchen too! Oh! It’s almost dinner time.. what to make? what to make? Hmm… While I think about it let me watch an episode of Saving Grace on my DVR. Fall asleep, it’s midnight. Wake up then remember that I had to update my blog, then brush my teeth and start all over again. The life of being a discombobulated freak!

-Sahsha’s Mummy

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't think you are a freak, I do the exact same thing. Wait...does that mean I'm a freak? :) Love you!!