I took Sahsha to the free Jazz Concert at Market Street.
I met up with Kristen and we had so much fun. Sahsha was just everywhere! Running up to everyone playing with everything. The loud drums scared her though.
It takes so much coordination to watch her, keep her out of trouble, feed her, make sure she went potty... My goodness! I have to have like another pair of arms and eyes in the back of my head to keep up with her! How do people with children do it!! WOW!
She was just a handful. She is finally is big enough with fit into the spiked red leather collar and the police officers kept calling her a "killa beast"! It was hilarious!!! She's so cute! Why didn't I bring my camera! I'm so crazy.
Carrying her in her little purse on my bad shoulder was a TERRIBLE idea! My shoulder has started to hurt again. I had to drive with one hand! I have a torn up rotator cuff from a slip on a patch of ice 6 years ago in Virginia. I'm probably gonna have to start physical therapy again. Ugh!! I should have known better.
She got a little nippy and after 2 hours; She must have been really hungry or super tired. I didn't really feed her much before I left. I took her home and she just chowed down like she hadn't eaten in DAYS! Poor baby! It was an excellent opportunity to give her Frontline Heartworm thing though. At that point she would eat anything!!!!
She was so TIRED though. She just plopped in her little kennel and was out!
Next time I need to bring her food so she can keep up with all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment