Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Weekend - just the girls!

My little baby has gotten so big.
Last Sunday, June 4th, she turned three months old. My goodness... where does the time go?
Wow.
Sahsha and I had a lovely weekend together just us girls. Her Daddy went tubing at San Marcos for the weekend with his friends. We walked, we played, we sat and watched TV and everything.
I had to leave her alone a couple times but she seemed ok.
I took her over to Kristen's place and her and Bella played well together but I accidently let Bella out so we had to go find her. Kristen's neighbor was there so she took her puppies out too. She had two Jack Russel Terriers and they were VICIOUS! My goodness. Just as bad as those pomperanians I see at the park. Oh! Poor Sahsha. I had to pick her up most of the time. Then once we found Bella I let Sahsha down just to see what she'd do and she went after those little pit bull wannabees!! I was so surprised. So proud of her for not letting them nasty dogs scare her.
Steve and I were watching Mr & Mrs Smith and Sahsha was sitting next to me trying to go to sleep. That movie is way too loud so of course she couldn't sleep and Steve wouldn't let me lock her up in the bathroom where it was quiet because then she wouldn't sleep all night.
Then later she was holding her head up and it was like she was a bobble head doll and Steve started making fun of her and I laughed so HARD tears were coming out of my eyes!!
Oh my goodness!!
Steve is so hilarious sometimes.
The poor baby was so tired she couldn't hold her head up. I finally just put her in the bathroom and cut the lights and put her in her head so she could get some peace.
Goodness!
This morning I took her out and she did potty. It took her way too long to do number 2 because by the time I got out of the shower, I only had 5 minutes to get ready!
Either I start doing my hair at night or wake up earlier to take her out. She might enjoy a nice walk in the mornings.

No comments: