Sahsha SAHSHA SahSHA!
My goodness girl!
Do you know what she's been doing?! We leave the pantry door open a tad and Sahsha gets into some MESS! First thing that Steve was telling me was he stopped home one day and had the Cracker Barrell paper bag handles over her head! I wished I had been there! Total picture moment!
So yesterday, I came home and there was torn up little bits of paper towels ALL OVER THE PLACE! It looked like a hurricane came through!!! Oh my goodness!! AND CHECK THIS OUT! This isn't the first time it's happened. Steve has been cleaning up all her mess before I get home and covers it up because he's scared of whatever crazy tactic I'll come up with!!
LOL!
Oh my goodness!
The first thing I thought was she just needs to be kennel trained and when we're gone, she she'll be in the kennel and just deal with it.
But Steve feels this is cruel and unusual punishment.
We'll see.. It won't be so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment