I had my first accident last night.
I was playing with a toy and trying to make her come get it and when she grabbed it with her mouth I still had it and pulled it away and I got a wicked gash on my finger. When I realized what happened and saw the blood pouring out, I just SCREAMED! Steve thought it was the TV since he was watching the Stephen King movie and then after a couple seconds he realized it was me and came running in. It was too funny. He was bandaging me up and he was like, "I'm not used to this at all! Usually other people are bandanging me up!" He couldn't find the butterfly bandaids ointment and exclaimed, " I need a better triage unit!" this is just not gonna work! He just cracks me up!!
Sahsha did feel bad she came over and licked on my finger..she knew I was hurt. It wasn't her fault.
That was my one fear of being bitten by the pup, but now that's it happened and over, I realized that I have nothing to fear with her.
So it was a good experience.
My finger is fine.. just a little numb and tingly;
No comments:
Post a Comment