OH !
I forgot to tell you...
Steve had a "talk" with me about the way I manage the puppy.
This was in the car after we brought her to the vet:
Steve said that I've been doing really good lately with Sahsha.. but... every once in awhile.. just let her be a puppy. Not every word out of my mouth needs to be "No" or "Stop". She's just a puppy and she'll get in mischief and she'll eat your favorite shoe and she'll tear up the house once in awhile;
He was so sweet.
So loving, so tender.
I felt so bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YESTERDAY while taking her on her walk a BIG dog came from out of nowhere and wanted to play with her. Sahsha of course didn't see it that way and started to cry. I got the door opened and let her in the house and Steve picked her up. I had to tell the big dog to go home but he wouldn't! Then his owner came and we all laughed about it. She's not used to other animals yet;
She's so traumatized about the outside now.
She's getting braver and braver though.
There was a terrible thunderstorm last night and I didn't hear Sahsha once.
Maybe she's used to them by now?
Maybe because we don't respond to her cries or her barking she knows now not to do it?
Noooo... she cries when she thinks she's in danger. Hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment