Oh what a fun night last night!
Sahsha and I went to Kristen's place to make some Home Interiors deliveries and have some girl time.
Sahsha was scared of all the children and other dogs in the house. Eventually she got used to the children running around and screaming. Such a timid little thing.
Sahsha was very scared of Bella. Then they touched noses and everything was okay. Until Bella got so excited she started jumping up all over the place and Sahsha started crying. Momma came to the rescue and all's well with the world.
I can't believe I forgot my camera!
I'm so silly!!!
She definitely needs to get better socialized. I was scared of leaving her with the children without me... But, I trusted Sahsha to fend for herself if they played too rough with her.
She did great.
The children loved her!
We definitely need to get her her shots before she plays with other animals though.
That's the goal this weekend.
Kristen has such good children. We put her in her little kennel and Austin picked it up and put her in the car for me. Such great children she has! They were both trying to educate me on raising a puppy. And made sure to tell me not to play too rough with Sahsha and when I run with her, just walk fast so she can keep up and not leave her like all the way behind me.. Isn't that hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment