Sahsha was so loving and playful this morning!
She's such a cutie!
She even went potty outside too!
She's so awesome! I gotta remember to bring her treats outside when she does go potty outside so I can reward her immediately.
She had a fun weekend. Todd & Kimberly came over and met her and thought she was so cute.
Todd was hilarious!!! Sahsha even showed off her tricks for them.
She had her nails done on Sat morning; I brought her to Petco and she's a total GUY MAGNET! Why didn't I know about this when I was single!
She cried and yelped when the girl clipped her nails... but she didn't bite. AMAZING.
She bites me when I clip them.
I guess I need the small clippers like the girl at Petco has. The sound of the big one probably scares her more than anything.
I got a bunch of movies from the library on puppy training.
Some were made in the 70s and they're hilarious with the clothes and hairdos! Steve and I had more fun cracking up than anything!
Steve is giving Sahsha her bath tonight.. Thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment