I posted some new pictures on the slideshow! Hope you like them!
Our experiment is working! Sahsha has definitely helped me open up my feelings box. After a couple loving tender moments, I can really say that I am feeling things again; I know some things and places and people are not safe, but I accept it and risk it instead of shutting down as I have done for the last 11 years. It's so wonderful to really live again. Really live a real life and not in my head. I will be forever grateful to Sahsha for opening up my heart again. She gives love so easily. I am amazed every time she comes to me and plays with me and shows me she loves me. Simply amazed. I cannot fathom why she would love me, but she does. Absolutely amazing. I think of her all the time. At work, I'll just burst out laughing thinking of the crazy things she does and driving home, I just can't wait to see her and pick her up and play with her.
Wow! This puppy has truly changed a lot about me. My whole outlook is different. Just can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment