TRAUMA IN THE PENDERGRAST HOUSEHOLD!
Goodness! So we give Sahsha her first bath.
Lord have MERCY!
I tried so hard to make it a positive experience and bring her toys to play with, but she was not having it! No Ma'am!!!!
Goodness, we soaped her up good, rinsed her and dried her off with a towel. She so cold and whimpering. I felt so bad for her! She was crying like a little baby. Poor thing. Then I got the hair dryer out and it was just crazy. She hated that thing! You would have thought I was killing her! Poor little thing.
Well she went through quite an ordeal and was tired. So she napped for a bit and then was wild and crazy again! Steve was trying to get her to sleep early but my Home Interiors shipment came in so I was excited and went through all the boxes and played with the bubbled wrap and scared the mess outta her! Hilarious! I don't know why I like to torment that child!
Then we were folding clothes and she was all up in the mix so I picked up the empty pop up laundry bag and placed it over her to see what she would do. She ran in circles for a minute, then she grabbed one side of it and took off running with it! It was hilarious!!!
Steve said in his goofy spanish accent, "She strong like BULL!"
We were dying of laughter! I'm cracking up just writing it!!
OooooWeee...
No comments:
Post a Comment