Sahsha actually understands SIT, STAY and GO GET IT!
I think she's the smartest dog in the whole wide world!
She can also now jump up and give you 5! But she doesn't really know the command yet, You just have to hold up your hands.
She's getting so big! So long.
She gets these muscle spasms every so often. Probably the "antibodies" from her shots last week. Or maybe growing pains.Then we had to give her some type of heartgard pill and she throws up once in a while... poor little baby.
Gotta clip those nails again. Man they grow FAST!
I managed to clip a couple yesterday.
I tried to use the electric filer... she hears that thing and she is just off and running! It's hilarious!
I found something else to keep her straight, an air duster! She sees that and she just runs! It's so funny!!!!!
I don't know why I like to torment that baby!
Yesterday I took her to the mailbox. Funny. It used to take 5 minutes to get the mail, now it takes a half hour! Everyone stops and plays with her. No one says hi to me, they just play with Sahsha. Hmpth!
She just loves a man's company. If a man that walks by and doesn't say anything to her, she stops, turns around and starts following them.... it's like she's saying, "Hey MISTER! Don't you see how cute I am! Don't you want to pet me! Hey Mister! Come back here!"
Too damn funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment